Monday, December 28, 2009

At Her Service - Cerise Deland's latest cherry

Today erotic romance author Cerise Deland joins us to share her latest cherry, a steamy medieval romance. I love the cover -- hot, bare man and rough, stone castle. What more could a history-loving reader want? This is definitely one to check out.
Need a succulent taste of my newest cherry? AT HER SERVICE is a medieval from www.total-e-bound.com !

This new romantica poses the question: What would you do if your life depended on producing an heir to keep your land and your wealth? Would you take to your bed the one man you have always desired—and would you do it at the behest of your dying husband?
A taste of Countess Elise Dumond’s temptation in AT HER SERVICE:

With a sigh, Elise’s husband rolled to his side, cupped her head, turned her face and kissed the tip of her nose. Then with a licentious look no dying man should muster, he ran his hand from her earlobe to her throat, one breast, her waist and down to her hairy little bush. “Let me feel your juices flow, my pet.”

She relaxed her thighs and allowed his fingers to move in and out of her slit. And she could not resist rocking her hips to his rhythm as she detected Simon moved towards her side of the bed.

“Inside her here,” he said to Simon as he thrust two fingers far up into her wet core and made her arch, “is a fiery furnace Elise made most nights I came to her. I was always grateful, even if I had to pump her and myself to get inside her. But I was still thankful to be so complimented by a lovely woman half my age.” He removed his fingers, inserted one in his mouth, licked it delicately and turned his face up to Simon. “She is a succulent beauty.” He smacked his lips. “She always did taste like sugar, de la Poer. I want to see you eat her. She always loved my mouth on her though I must admit that way, I could never make her pulse. I want to see you kiss her cunt until she quakes.”

Elise swallowed at a wave of excitement that Simon might lick her cunny, suck her pulsing nether lips and let her taste herself on his mouth.

“Do you hear me, de la Poer?” her husband insisted.

“Aye, Atherton,” Simon ground out.

“I want her to be so well bedded she never craves another.”

Oh, Christ. Elise’s eyes closed. Another reason to recall Simon until I die.

(copyright 2009, Cerise DeLand)

Come to my blog for more: http://cerisedeland.blogspot.com

Cerise DeLand~tasted all my cherries?

4 comments:

Cerise DeLand said...

HI, AFTON!
Thanks for having me over!
Yesterday was my wedding anniversary and every year, I marvel at the longevity. He is a great man and I must say, so many of my heroes have qualities My Main Guy possesses. Now whether he had them in the beginning--and whether I "helped" him polish what seemed like a kernel, we won't say, right?
Hope you all like AT HER SERVICE!

Regina Carlysle said...

Oooh. This is yummy! Love the excerpt and congrats on the release.

Afton Locke said...

Anytime, Cerise. Happy anniversary! All good men need a little training.

Tina Donahue said...

Sexy premise, Cerise - sounds yummy! Tina