Thursday, March 12, 2009

Daylight Savings Time


Is anyone else having problems with Daylight Savings Time this week? I liked it better when they did it in April and October. Green grass, dandelions, and robins go hand in hand with long evenings and spring fever energy.

But it's only March. It's hot one day and cold the next. I get up in the morning and stumble around in the dark feeling like something the cat coughed up because it's so early and the days aren't long enough to give me lots of energy yet.

I feel like a refugee between 2 seasons who have deserted me. It's not winter anymore with long, hot baths and snuggling in bed with a book. But there's no green grass to run barefoot out there yet either.

But then, I'm always at the computer anyway, so it doesn't matter. I'll probably wake up one day and ask, oh, did the seasons change?

Afton Locke
www.aftonlocke.com

1 comment:

Regina Carlysle said...

I'm right there with you, Afton. In complete limbo.